Draw the door in the children's room
There are tons of ways to decorate doors no matter they are entrance doors or other doors inside the house. Here are a few tips on how to decorate the door of your kids’ room.
- Get a smaller or a larger notification board made out of chalk so that your kids can draw or write anything on it with the help of white and colored chalks
- Get a corkwood notification board so that your kids can show you’re their latest drawing on their door.
- Magnetic boards can also work fine
- There are tons of ways as to how to draw or pair a door, but the most important is to let your kids decide as to how they want to get this done.
- You can use door paint for painting a door
- Use permanent pens to draw any nice patterns or cartoon figures on the door.